Office and commercial buildings may be affected by EMFs from various sources. Electrical rooms, elevator shafts, electrical conduits and transformers can create EMFs that affect nearby spaces.
Sometimes creating a little more space between high-use areas and EMF sources is an effective solution. Other times, shielding is a viable option.
Office and Commercial EMF Testing
If you or your employees are concerned about electromagnetic fields in your workplace, an onsite EMF assessment will provide you with the information you need to know whether or not you should to be concerned.
Our commercial EMF testing services offer a thorough investigation of the areas of concern inside your office building. We will discuss the detected levels of EMFs and compare them to relevant EMF exposure guidelines.
If high levels of EMFs are detected in your workplace, we will determine the source(s) and outline any possible remediation strategies to reduce exposure.Book Your Inspection Now
Examples of EMF sources and concerns at work
- Workspaces located near electrical rooms, transformers, or electrical conduits
- Buildings located near high voltage power lines
- Wireless radiation from cellular antennas mounted on the roof of the building or nearby cell towers
- Magnetic fields from electrical equipment, motors or other high-powered sources
- Sensitive electronic equipment being affected by electromagnetic interference